Monday, March 28, 2011

Just Some Thoughts

Sometimes there is no way to deny that God is looking out for you. Things just wouldn't work out the way they do if he didn't. And, he wouldn't look out for you if you He didn't care and love you far beyond our poor comprehension. Sometimes I just don't understand how or why I deserve to be loved to such a deep extent. But...I am. 
The rough patches come all too often. And they never get easier. They get harder and harder as this test of life goes on, and I don't always think I can handle it. "Doubt and fear are opposed to faith." I can't tell you how many times I have literally had to force myself to stop being so afraid. To trust. I don't always have even an inkling of an idea as to how things will work themselves out and somehow be just exactly as they're supposed to end up. However, I know they always do. They always have, and they always will. I've been promised that. But fear isn't always logical. Neither is faith. Then again, neither is based off of logic, so I suppose it's okay. 


God is always there, waiting. 
Jesus fixes all the broken things.
Fear is darkness.
Doubt knows nothing.
Faith follows through. 
There's always a way. 
They say: "It'll all work out"
        Too much

               Because it's true. 
Life is about perspective. 
You are royalty.
         The child of King
It gets better.
Righteous choices are worth it. 
God's side wins
Trust in Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment