Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dating


Let's just talk for a second about how I fail at dating.
Here's my problem:
                I just don't think. 
                        Ever. 

Ha.....yeah. It's kind of a really big problem.
And my other problem is that I don't forgive myself for messing up. Heh, heh. I should probably do that.

Let's make a list of all my awful date flaws.

  1. I ended up talking to my date about another boy problem. (In my defense, he could tell I wasn't totally okay, and he asked me about it. I did try to avoid talking about it, but he wanted to know.) But, still. Wow. Who does that?
  2. I agreed to go through with a date after it was obvious the guy wanted to retract his offer. 
  3. I unintentionally ended up flirting with a guy that was very  much not my date. And he flirted back.......My date was not happy.
  4. I did not learn my previous mistake. Whilst on a date with a bunch of people I was not well acquainted with, I was trying to meet new people and ended up flirting with another guy. Both experiences were not really intentional. However, this time (unlike the time before) I believe the girls got mad at me. Behind my back. I deserved it though. I didn't realize my personality and friendliness is often interpreted as flirting 99% of the time. 
  5. I pretended I didn't want to be there for another guy in the group, because there was a girl (we weren't even interacting with) that was there, and he didn't want to stay anymore.
  6. I answered the phone. On a date. And the phone call was from another guy. Who then asked me on a date for the next night. FAIL. 
But! At least now I know. So maybe I won't be such a bad date anymore :) 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment