Saturday, August 6, 2011

Coolest. Mom. Ever.

Fact: Los Hermanos is easily in my top favorite restaurants. 
Fact: Once upon a time I went there for my birthday dinner.
Fact: They gave me free fried ice cream, 'cause I'm just that cool. 
Fact: That was the first fried ice cream I'd ever tasted. 
Fact: I loved it.
Fact: I've been craving fried ice cream for the past ... long time. 
Fact: My mom wanted something sweet and delicious. 
Fact: At 9:45 pm we drove across town to Los Hermanos. 
                     To have Fried Ice Cream and an Apple Empanada.
                                  For dinner.
                              That was all. 
Fact: I tasted heaven.
Fact: We. Are. Awesome.


Also. 
Fact: I enjoy eating ice cream with a fork. Deal with it. 

P.S. 














(just in case you were questioning whether or not Los Hermanos is legit or not... feast your eyes upon how epic they are.)


No comments:

Post a Comment