Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dear Journal...

You know, I actually really love writing in my journal of sorts. Or whatever you'd call it. The history of my life. I love it. Know why? Because it's quite therapeutic. It either gets my angry/frustrated/negative emotions out....or, it allows me to spill my happiness and joy onto a page. 


Only one problem...


I get busy and life goes ridiculously crazy and there's so much I want to write down I don't know where to start! Consequently--none of it gets poured onto a single inch of the beautiful paper created for such use. Then when I'm NOT busy, there's nothing going on...so there doesn't seem to be a point in writing in it.


Now I have to go back and relate the past like...6 months of my life or the present and future ones won't make sense. That's going to take forever. Yay... ;)


Just thought I'd share since it happened to be on my mind. Now, you just go on and just have a fun-filled day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment