Sunday, August 21, 2011

Good Enough

I feel good enough...It's been such a long time coming, but I feel good. 
And I'm still waiting for the rain to fall,
               Pour real life down on me. 
'Cause I can't hold on to anything this good.  --Good Enough by Evanescence 
                                                                                                                                                                                     It's a favorite song of mine. You should listen to it.
To make it easier, I'll even put it at the end of this post. Okay? Okay. 




And once again, music tells the story of my life. 
Basically, well...it's pretty much self-explanatory. I get scared when things go well in my life. Because generally it predicates something bad and often everything I don't want to deal with :)
But, why create problems that aren't there yet? I'm not really dwelling on it, I promise. But, I listened to this song today, and I hadn't listened to it in a while. And it suddenly made sense to me why I've been scared in the back of my mind so much recently. I'm waiting to find out that things can't really be this good in my life. Let's be real. I don't deserve all the blessings I've been receiving as of late. So I'm sure there's a counter part to this deal somewhere. I'll deal with that when it comes around though and just be happy now. Well, I'll try to be happy when the rest of this dealio comes around, too. :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment