Saturday, October 1, 2011

BEST THING EVER.

See that picture from my last post? 
Yeah. There's gonna be a second one of those. Here in Provo, Utah. 


Can life get better?
I submit that it CANNOT! (thank you, Brian Regan...) 


Sometimes the Provo Tabernacle burns down...and instead of rebuilding it, they decide to make a temple out of it. (Talk about literal baptismal fire. Thanks for pointing that out Bao. :) ) 


I remember being devastated when I found out about the tabernacle. I had no idea this is what was in store. All of it just made me realize how sometimes bad things have to happen in order for something so much better to come about.


Also, President Monson is the best thing ever. 
THIS CHURCH IS SO COOL! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! 
Sorry...word vomit. Okay. I'm done now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment