Wednesday, December 28, 2011

No Way Out


Everywhere I turn I hurt someone.
But there's nothing I can say to change the things I've done.
Of all the things I hid from you...I cannot hide the shame.
(And I pray someone, something will come to take away the pain.)

There's no way out of this dark place. 
No hope.
No future.
I know I can't be free.
But I can't see another way;
I can't face another day.

Tell me where did I go wrong?
Everyone I love...they're all gone

I'd do everything so differently, but I can't turn back the time.
There's not shelter from the storm inside of me.

I can't believe the words I hear.
*It's like an answer to a prayer.*
(When I look around I see this place, this time, this friend of mine.)

You know its hard, but you found somehow to look into your heart and forgive me now.
You've given me the strength to see just where my journey ends.
You've given me the strength to carry on.

I see the path from this dark place,
I see my future.
Your forgiveness has set me free.
And I can't see another way I can face another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment