Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mysterious Ways

A bishops interview. 
A breakdown after a test.
A homework assignment.
A friend who left.
A lack of practice space.
A someone you once knew. 
A win.
A morning at the temple.
A broken necessity.
A loss. 
A friend.
A blog. 
A calling.
A blessing. 


And the list goes on. And on. And on. The Lord works in mysterious ways. Everything He does, He does for us.
Some of those things are obvious life boosters. Yet some... I never would have expected to be such a critical prerequisites to blessings. 



I don't feel quite ready to face life. No lie. But, I've made it through the past two weeks alive. What can one more be? 


I want to change the world...instead I sleep.


Sometimes all I really can do is breathe, let the moment pass and continue onward. 
I really have no idea how I made it here to this Sunday, March 11, 2012. It does not feel possible. Yet, here I sit. Still breathing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment