Saturday, March 8, 2014

Cry

Tell me what's wrong,
            Tell me why you're broken.
Come here for a moment, 
                       I'll wrap you up in my arms.

So talk. I'll only listen. 
            And should you lose control of that lump in your throat...
Just go on and cry. 
    Let it all out. 
                      Hold on to me tight,
Surrender your pride,
               Go on and cry. 


Pain, 
the hurt is taking over...
So bring on those teardrops, 
And I'll be the shoulder. 

Strength comes only after the storm's gone, 
There's no use in hiding the thunder and lightning.
                 Oh, go on and cry. 
Let it all out. 
                 Hold on to me tight,
      Surrender your pride. 

It's funny how you realize after it's over the one thing you needed was to lose your composure...
hold on real tight, go on and cry. 


Sometimes you just need to cry. And sometimes, you just need someone to let you.
There are times when I don't want advice.
I don't always want to talk about it.
I don't even want someone to tell me it's all going to be okay.
I just need someone to hold me while I cry.


No comments:

Post a Comment