Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Jacks are Wild

Let the bough break, let it come down crashing.
Let the sun fade out to a dark sky.
Can't say I'd even notice it was absent,
'Cause I could live by the light in your eyes
Unfold before you what I've strung together:
the very first words of a lifelong love letter


Tell the world that we finally got it all right. I choose you. 
I will become yours and you will become mine
I choose...you.
I choose you. 

There was a time when I would have believed them if they told me you could not come true-just loves illusion
But then you found me and everything changed
And I believe in something again

My whole heart will be yours forever
This is a beautiful start to lifelong love letter

Tell the world that we finally got it all right: I choose you. (I do)
I will become yours and you will become mine.
I choose you. (I do)


We are not perfect we learn from our mistakes and as long as it takes I will prove my love to you. I am not scared of the elements--I am under prepared, but I am willing...
And even better, I get to be the other half of you.
Tell the world that we finally got it all right. I choose you.
I will become yours and you will become mine.
I choose you. 






Wise men say, "Only fools rush in."
But, I can't help falling in love with you...
Shall I stay?  Would it be a sin?
Oh, but I can't help falling in love with you. 

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes--some things are meant to be.
So, take my hand.
Take my whole life, too. 
'Cause I can't help falling in love with you. 

Like a river flows so surely to the sea,
Oh, my darling, so it goes--Some things are meant to be. 
So won't you please just take my hand? and take my whole life, too. 
'Cause I can't helping falling in love with you. I can't help falling in love with you. 




You told me to play my cards right, and I'm trying...Jacks are wild. 

No comments:

Post a Comment