Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sometimes people do things for you without realizing what they're doing.

Some days feel alone
                            on your own
                                           like a rolling stone.
A perfect waste of a perfect day.
Some days feel like chores,
                           you get more than you bargained for.
(A heavy plate for one to undertake.)


I hate to say "I told you so," but I just thought I'd let you know...
Some days, they taste like lemonade.
Some days, they feel like razor blades.
(I wish I could float away some days.)      
Some days smell like Spring,
                                     birds, they sing,
                                                Jasmines blossoming. 
Everything, oh, it's everything. 
Sometimes things can seem evergreen
                                                  like a T.V. screen.
                                    "Reality" is reality.

I hate to say "I told you so," but I just thought I'd let you know...

1 comment: