Saturday, August 25, 2012

Don't Say Goodbye


Things are chaning, it seems strange and I need to figure this out.
You've got your life, I've got mine, but you're all I cared about.

Yesterday we were laughin'....today I'm left here asking where has all the time gone now? I'm left alone somehow. Growin' up and gettin' older, I don't want to believe it's over.

Don't say goodbye...

Do you remember...how we swore we'd never change?

I wish we could be laughin'.

It hurts, but I'm giving you my word--
I hope that you're always happy like we were.



Ah. Sometimes the words we wish we could say aren't meant to be said. Sometimes you just have to let things go. Just because it's the way life is. You don't always get to say what you feel is so important to say. I guess it's not always as important as we feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment