Friday, October 14, 2011

Jericho Road

I love them. 
So much. 

Yesterday there as a lyric from one of their songs that I just couldn't get out of my head. Mostly because I needed it so badly.  Here's the song in its entirety. 

Some days it feels like I am walking through a storm,
                                                                      A strong wind blowing at my heart
I long for shelter only you can give me, Lord.
                                       You are all I need, 'cause you're the Prince of Peace. 


You melt the madness, 
you calm the fear inside of me when the world is spinning out of control.
You stop the struggle, Lord its your love that brings sweet rest to my soul, and my heart knows, you melt the madness. 


It seems this crazy world is never gonna change,
so, Lord, I want you to change me
And in the chaos, I'll be calling out your name...
won't you set me free with your serenity?


You melt the madness. 
you calm the fear inside of me when the world is spinning out of control.
You stop the struggle; Lord it's your love that brings sweet rest to my soul, and my heart knows come what may--no matter what I face,
I'll be still,
and know that you are God. 


You melt the madness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment