Saturday, November 19, 2011

4:28 am

That's not the time this will be posted.
But, it's the time this post was started. 


Why am I up? 
Because I can be. 


Actually it's because I fell asleep around 9 pm 
then proceeded to wake up about 1:28 am. 
Why not fall back asleep? 
Many reasons.
The main one being: I didn't want to. 
I've come to a couple of conclusions on this early morning.
1. The peace of the early morning, before sunrise, when blanketed by the vision of light snow on the ground is exquisite.
2. If my house were on fire and I had 60 seconds to grab only one thing, it would be my scriptures.
3. Early morning is in fact one of the best times to be awake. 
4. Sometimes it's nice to be awake when no one else is.
Sometimes it's nice to have silence. 
Sometimes it's good to be alone. 
5. I should probably go back to bed or I could potentially regret it in the...later morning. 


I have a ton of love in my heart for life right now and all the people in it. Just FYI. AKA I love you all. 
PS ...nope, there's really nothing left to say. I just wanted to use another acronym. 

No comments:

Post a Comment