Monday, January 30, 2012

Curious.

"Life is awesome. I don't understand it in the least. In fact...life has recently decided to put my life in a blender just to shake things up and make it more interesting. All I know is the end result ends up teaching me life is really made out of fruit and it just wanted to make smoothie. That's why all those things got so mixed up. And after being patient, you get to taste of the magically delicious life smoothie."
                                                                                                                     

...I'm so weird.
Sometimes I re-read past thins I have said and I just get concerned. Oooh my. 

I suppose the point of that was just to make sure no one forgets that in reality--life is made out of fruit. 
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment