Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fugitive:)

Let's just talk about how I'm just a silly little teenager for a second, 'cause I like it :)


The other night, I had a friend call and invite me to come and hang out with a bunch of kids. So, I got permission and went. We played Fugitive.
I've never played fugitive before. 
Hehehe. It's fun. 
Mostly it was fun because I got to walk around at night. Or at least, that's why it was fun at first. 
Then I got into it. :D
It was the second round, and when we started again, my feeling was that of non-interest and desire to just get caught so I didn't have to worry about it anymore and could just walk back. But! Then someone in the group tipped us off that we were about to be caught. So I jumped behind a rock and we all waited for them to leave. Yes. That's when I started running and ducking and hiding. 
There was one point where I thought one of the "cops" was coming, so I ran down a grass hill that was freshly wet, and found myself slipping straight down and rolling over a couple of times. I'm pretty sure the car that was coming wasn't even them. Another time, we were behind a wall waiting for them to leave their stake out point, when one of the "cops" got out of the car and started making their way to our hiding spot. So we all jumped down and ran behind the back of the house. Of course. There was a motion detector light that shined nice and bright for us. We booked it around the side of the house and then back the other way when we realized they hadn't noticed. 
I'm pretty sure I fell like 500 times that night. 
             I ducked behind a hedge and tripped over a bush--falling flat on my face. No one saw, though. 
             I didn't see a ditch and stuck my leg right out and stepped on air...again, falling flat on my face. 
             Let's remember that when I get tired and hyper-ish....those two things replace my balance. Ha...
I'm a bit clumsy ... :)
There was a moment though, when one of the people running with us jumped behind a tree to hide and gave a bloodcurdling scream. Someone had put a face on the back of the tree. She was a bit startled... 


Oh the moments of that night were great. 
                                     Good times.... Good times

No comments:

Post a Comment