Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mmhmm

I LOVE MY WHOLE HOUSE.




Yes. 
Basically I just wanted to take a second and say my life is amazing.

  • I love my family. 
  •     Sometimes I keep that a bit of a secret but I do I do I do. 
  • I have the BEST friends I could ask for.
  • I have a relatively healthy body and no real disabilities that hold my back from doing the things I love. 
  • I have so many people that care about me to help me or forgive me.
  • I have love and support. 
  • I have---do you want me to continue? Because I could. For ages. There's so much.



Recently though it's occurred to me how ridiculously stoked I am for this upcoming school year. 
*Sidenote: For a moment in time quite recently I wasn't handling life well. I was so sick of everything that I was on the verge of shutting down. But the Lord knew exactly what I needed and he gave it to me piece by piece. He started by helping me understand bits of one of my problems and why those things were happening. Then he sent me to church and then he gave me a friend (well, quite a few) who forced me to see everything wonderful that was happening around me. 
And I got really excited about life again.

  • I have a full spot (so far)
  • One of my best friends is finally coming to my school.
  • We have three classes together. 
  • I'm involved in three things I love: Colorguard (Marching Band), Ballroom, and I'm finally going to be singing again (in A Capella) 
  • I'm almost 17--Wait what? Shut up. That's weird
  • I get to go on tour this year--like 5,000 times. I'm making up for lost tour time.





I dunno. There's a lot stuff. I just feel like this year is going to be a-freaking-mazing. Those things..up there...they're a big deal to me. I don't deserve them. The Lord is blessing me more than I could ask for. 
I suppose a part of me is scared it's too good to be true. But another part of me thinks that the Lord can do whatever He wants and maybe He wants this. Maybe I need these things for one reason or another. And I'm just lucky enough to want them as well. I'm sure He'll throw in a fair amount of things I never wanted to face. But, with the amount He blesses me with...I think it more than evens out. 


Basically I had a few moments where I stopped and screamed (in my head):


I LOVE MY LIFE.




**P.S. I apologize for my bipolarish personality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment